Saturday

Sam Sparro Style

On Friday night, I had the luck of being invited to Topman Personal Shopping to be styled, and watch a performance, by Sam Sparro.

To be honest, when I got the email I immediately thought it was spam. I couldn't remember any details about this, but thought I better reply just in case; thank god I did because it turned out to be an awesome evening.

After arriving and greeting Mr Sparro himself, I was taken to my dressing area and we started going through all the clothes that had been pulled out for me! With clothes being thrown around, different outfits and different accessories being brought to me, and the drinks flowing, it was any shopping fanatics heaven!







The team were great in giving excellent customer service too! They knew exactly what item I would say to them about, and at lightening speed would have it for me. If you can, use their service because it takes the stress away from shopping, and everyone is extremely friendly and helpful.

My final outfit consisted of a Cream Blazer, Green Swallow Print shirt (which I was skeptical about), a pair of sunnies, a pair of Terracotta Skinny Smart Trousers, and a Purple Wide Stripe Shirt
We then all sat down to watch an acoustic performance from Mr Sparro. I have seen a lot of artists in the past, but this was incredible. With a few clicking fingers and tapping of feet to provide the beat, he belted out his new single Happiness, a new song called I Wish I Hadn't Met You, and the classic Black and Gold. His new album is out this month!

This. Was. Amazing.



With a huge round of applause at the end of the set, we posed for photos and then said our goodbyes. With my large personal shopping bag, we wandered back out into the life of non-personal shopping with huge smiles on our faces!



To celebrate a great evening, I ended up having a jug of Pimms and getting in Jubilee mode!

Thanks Topman and Sam Sparro, it was great

No comments:

Post a Comment