Wednesday

I Like Short Shorts

Okay, so the heat wave may be cooling down for a few days, but that just means you guys have time to get some new shorts for the summer and let those burnt legs turn a nice golden brown! Just remember the aftersun!

With all the fashion brands trying to outdo each other with different styles this year, I have decided to handpick some of my fav shorts that you NEED to have in your life.

When I say need, I mean as much as a fat kid needs cake.

Everyone loves a bit of short shorts! Tailored, baggy, casual. Here are some of the best out there, and you can go straight to the online store by clicking the image! Get shopping :)


Ralph Lauren £125


Topman £32

River Island £30

Supremebeing £55

Topman Tailored £32

All Saints £65

Berska £29.99

I am in love with the Topman Stars and Stripes, and whilst trying to be good and not spend money, I know they will be purchased soon! The tailored look is really in at the moment, and mixing some tailored shorts with a white shirt looks classy! Here is an example of my friend Ben pulling this off well!




Now, get those legs out and get some short shorts :D

1 comment: