Monday

Jeans. By MQT

I can hear you now...

'MQT? Who are they. I have never heard of them before.'

MQT

Neither had I to be honest, until I discovered their jeans and shorts range through a friend and suddenly got excited about them. The main difference about these jeans is that they come from a family run business, which actually means that you are probably getting something that has taken generations to perfect.

Think of your grandads jeans, with a 2012 fashionable twist, and you have MQT.


Being intrigued, I headed down to Selfridges (one of the many stockists) to take a look and try some on. They fit well, look good, and made me feel like I was wearing something that didn't come from a factory churning out 1000's of the same item.

Plus, I am being a trendsetter by wearing them!

The only downside was that they didn't have my size in stock in the colour I wanted. So I had to leave with a little dent in my excitement. Oh well, at least we can look at some pretty pictures of them instead until they come back in...

MQT Jeans

MQT Jeans

MQT

MQT Jeans

MQT Jeans



Having red hair is optional.

Whilst their website can give you more info, and you can buy them online at ASOS, you should head down to Selfridges and see for yourselves how nice these are. They are pretty good value for money too, and know they will last longer than other brands.

We can all be trendsetters!

No comments:

Post a Comment