Wednesday

The Jumper.

Over the last couple of years, a certain item is mandatory for any wardrobe whilst the festive season is upon us. I am talking about the Christmas Jumper, of course. This piece of item has become the must-have item this season, and its understandable why! Cosy, cute, and most of all, colourful, these jumpers make you feel festive and excited for christmas!

With a pair of chinos, jeans (be that skinny or straight) or even a pair of sweatpants, the christmas jumper makes anyones outfit. Grab a glass of mulled wine and your look is complete this December!

Here are a few of my favourites, and some bargains I found on the way!

This first jumper is available in Topman stores and online, and is a reasonable £38.00... Or even cheaper if you have a student card!

This is definately one of my favourite jumpers. It is by French Connection via ASOS, and at £70, it can be a little pricey but its worth it. I am almost 100% sure Primark have a very similar version to this one in their Mens section...

The benefit of going for a jumper that doesn't have a pattern is that you can wear it all year round, just like this cream one from Topman, priced at £60. I know it's a little pricey, but this is certainly a jumper that will keep you going until the sunshine arrives!

It is all about bright colours, and vintage patterns that make a christmas jumper, and this one from AtomRetro ticks all the boxes. It only costs £29.99 too which is a bargain! Click on their name ot check out their website which has a load more festive jumpers!

For me, I found one of my christmas jumpers in the sale last spring. It is made by Hollister, but with a price tag of £160 pre-sale, I could not justify paying for it. You can imagine my excitement when I found it for £59 only a few weeks later.


I purposely chose a size that was a couple larger than myself, so I could really cosy up in it when I am feeling cold. Mix it with some slim fit chinos or jeans and it looks great for the winter.

Now, where is my bottle of mulled wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment